Interpretation of Soil Analyses Data 01
After successful completion of the course, students will receive a JGK completion Certificate.
In this course participants will learn to:
- Distinguish between the various aspects when conducting a soil analysis.
- Interpret the current status of the soil in terms of optimal pH.
- Enable you to evaluate and interpret the soil analysis results for resistance and electrical conductivity.
- Make appropriate fertilization recommendations to maintain and/or correct the phosphorus status of the soil in the most economical way.
- Enable you to evaluate and interpret the soil analysis results for cations.
- Prepare appropriate recommendations to manage the acid level of the soil.
- Interpret the soil analyses results for sulphur in terms of additions to optimise plant production.
- Enable you to evaluate and interpret the soil analysis results for essential micro nutrient elements.
- Interpret the soil analyses results for organic matter in terms of additions to optimise plant production.
- Put these soil properties as reported in the analytical report in perspective in terms of plant production and soil quality and fertilization.
- Calculate the nitrogen requirements to optimise plant production.
- Introduction to Course – Interpretation of Soil Analysis (SHORTENED MODULE)
- Interpretation of pH Data
- Interpretation of Soil Resistance and Electrical Conductivity Data
- Interpretation of Soil Phosphorus Data
- Interpretation of Cation Data
- Fertilisation Report
- Supporting Information
Your Lecturer for this online course: Interpretation of Soil Analyses Data 01
Dr. JGK Coetzee
Still have a question?
Feel free to browse our FAQ section by clicking the button below.