Interpretation of Soil Analyses Data-01
This course will enable students to evaluate and interpret the analytical data in order to Quantify the current productivity status of the soil.
- To identify soil chemical factors that will reduce plant production.
- To asses corrective measures in terms of practicalities, cost and timing.
- To prepare fertilization recommendations to optimize crop production.
NOTE: Please select the month you wish to start your course:
The course sample only includes some topic headings and minimal content but serves as en example of the system and content.
Interpretation of Soil Analyses Data 01
After successful completion of the course, students will receive a JGK completion Certificate.
In this course participants will learn to:
- Distinguish between the various aspects when conducting a soil analysis.
- Interpret the current status of the soil in terms of optimal pH.
- Enable you to evaluate and interpret the soil analysis results for resistance and electrical conductivity.
- Make appropriate fertilization recommendations to maintain and/or correct the phosphorus status of the soil in the most economical way.
- Enable you to evaluate and interpret the soil analysis results for cations.
- Prepare appropriate recommendations to manage the acid level of the soil.
- Interpret the soil analyses results for sulphur in terms of additions to optimise plant production.
- Enable you to evaluate and interpret the soil analysis results for essential micro nutrient elements.
- Interpret the soil analyses results for organic matter in terms of additions to optimise plant production.
- Put these soil properties as reported in the analytical report in perspective in terms of plant production and soil quality and fertilization.
- Calculate the nitrogen requirements to optimise plant production.
- Introduction to Course - Interpretation of Soil Analysis (SHORTENED MODULE)
- Interpretation of pH Data
- Interpretation of Soil Resistance and Electrical Conductivity Data
- Interpretation of Soil Phosphorus Data
- Interpretation of Cation Data
- Fertilisation Report
- Supporting Information
Your Lecturer for this online course: Interpretation of Soil Analyses Data 01
Dr. JGK Coetzee
|Enrollment Start Month|
Still have some questions?