TOC: Flow Rules (2 of 4)
Gain the TOC insights of flow in production, supply chain’s and projects as an overview.
NOTE: Please select the month you wish to start your course:
The course sample only includes some topic headings and minimal content but serves as en example of the system and content.
TOC Flow Rules
After successful completion the student will receive a TOCSA completion Certificate.
This course builds on the Fundamentals course that introduced the ToC mindset and Throughput Thinking. We derive the supply rules from the 5 focusing steps and the generic flow rules and then apply them to production, supply chain and projects. In this way, we demonstrate the simplicity and elegance of all the ToC delivery solutions. We emphasise whole system's thinking throughout.
In this course participants will learn to:
- Fully understand the generic flow rules.
- Understand the dice game transition from local optima to great global performance.
- Understand planning execution and feedback rules.
- Understand production the ToC way as an application of the rules.
- Understand supply chain the ToC way as an application of the rules.
- Understand project management the ToC way as an application of the rules.
- Understand how to use buffers in execution management as the only priority system.
- The flow rules.
- The dice game.
- Introduction to Drum Buffer Rope.
- Introduction to Simplified Drum Buffer Rope.
- Introduction to Supply to Availability.
- Introduction to Critical Chain Project Management.
Your Lecturer for this online course: TOC Flow Rules
Hons B.Eng. (Civil); MBL; Jonah Jonah
|Enrollment Start Month|
Still have some questions?