TOC: Critical Chain Project Management (4 of 4)
AVAILABLE OCTOBER 2019
Gain deep insights into project management the ToC way.
NOTE: Please select the month you wish to start your course:
The course sample only includes some topic headings and minimal content but serves as en example of the system and content.
TOC Critical Chain Project Management
After successful completion the student will receive a TOCSA completion Certificate.
We derive the supply rules from the 5 focusing steps and the generic flow rules and then apply them to production, supply chain and projects. In this way, we demonstrate the simplicity and elegance of all the ToC delivery solutions. We emphasise whole system's thinking throughout.
Subsequent courses will focus on one of the applications and the full understanding to implement solutions.
In this course participants will learn to:
- Design a good flow network for a project.
- Develop a critical chain schedule.
- Use buffer status as the only priority system for everybody.
- Devise a good staggering mechanism for a multi-project pipeline.
- Setup a CCPM project management office
- The current reality of project management.
- The flaws of EVA and intermediate milestones.
- Network flow design.
- Devising a critical chain schedule for a single project.
- Buffer management.
- Project pipelining.
- The detailed rules.
- Status reporting to different levels.
Your Lecturer for this online course: TOC Critical Chain Project Management
Hons B.Eng. (Civil); MBL; Jonah Jonah
|Enrollment Start Month|
Still have some questions?