Writing an Agricultural Business Plan
After successful completion of the course, the student will receive an Arbour Agri completion Certificate.
This course will take you through the various sections of an agricultural Business Plan, highlighting the importance of each as well as providing information on what to write in each section.
A business plan is a strategy that explains in detail what your farming venture is about. It examines each aspect of your business to help you think clearly and logically about it.
In this course participants will learn to:
- Understand the elements of a Business Plan
- Understand what information is required to write the plan.
- What additional documentation is required
- How to impress potential investors and other relevant parties
- Introduction to the Business Plan
- SWOT Analysis
- Agricultural Channel
- Marketing Strategy
- Operational Plan
- Risk Analysis
- Financial Plan
- Executive Summary
Your Lecturer for this online course: Writing an Agricultural Business Plan
Tuit | Time to Learn
Still have a question?
Feel free to browse our FAQ section by clicking the button below.