Theory of Constraints Program
After successful completion the student will receive a TOCSA completion Certificate.
Becoming proficient in delivering rapid growth with ToC rules requires experience in its use. Applying the rules always remains a learning process that is never ending. Gain the insights of the foundation of the Theory of Constraints that is essential for deep understanding of the applications and the thinking processes, insights of flow in production, supply chain’s and projects as an overview, deep insights into production and supply chain as well as deep insights into project management the ToC way.
By the end of this course, participants should:
- Understand the structure of the TOC programme.
- See how TOC basic assumptions overcome the obstacles to clear thinking.
- Understand the TOC operational financial metrics.
- Know how to determine organizational inherent potential for improvement.
- Understand how to make good decisions for the organisation as a whole.
- See the devastating effects of local optima.
- Understand how to apply TOC management thinking.
Program Outline & Topics:
- The TOC way.
- Growth and Stability.
- Operational Financial metrics.
- Focused improvement frameworks.
- Determining improvement potential.
- Maximise Throughput focus
- Demand as the chosen system bottleneck.
Your Lecturer for this online course: Theory of Constraints Program
Hons B.Eng. (Civil); MBL; Jonah Jonah
Still have a question?
Feel free to browse our FAQ section by clicking the button below.