Project & Programme Management
After the successful completion of the programme, the student will receive a certificate (NQF level 5) issued and endorsed by the UFS. Recognition to the Higher Certificate in Management Development is available.
Projects require the co-operation of multi-disciplinary teams. To contribute to, or lead such teams it is important to master the language/jargon and techniques of project management.
This course aims to provide participants with a practical approach to the management of all types of business projects based on generally accepted best practices and international standards.
In this programme participants will learn to:
- Participate in the preparation of a project management framework.
- Prepare a milestone plan for the implementation of a project.
- Prepare a project scope statement and Work Breakdown Structure and a project proposal based on conceptual cost and time estimates.
- Participate in the assessment of the impact and likelihood of identified project risks as well as project quality planning
- Participate in cost estimating and budgeting and the preparation of a project schedule and cash flow forecast.
- Prepare a project procurement plan.
- Participate in the planning of human resource roles and responsibilities as well as the preparation of a project communications plan.
- Participate in the planning of a project monitoring and control plan and the preparation of a Project Implementation Plan
- Modern Project Management
- Understanding Project Life Cycle
- Background and Proposal
- Issues and Risks
- Charter and Scope
- The Project Team
- Constraints and Feasibility
- CPM (Critical Path)
- GANTT Chart
- Cost and Cashflow
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
Your Lecturer for this online Programme: Project & Programme Management
Still have a question?
Feel free to browse our FAQ section by clicking the button below