Introduction to the Stock Market
After successful completion of this course the student will receive a 28e Capital completion Certificate.
In this course participants will learn to:
- Understand why Share Trading Basics is important.
- Get an overall view of Debt vs Equity.
- Have a thorough knowledge of which listing is for you.
- Identify the elements which are part of the Economic Basics.
- Understand the impact of Scarcity when trading.
- Understand the importance of effective Technical Analysis.
- Distinguish between the various Moving Averages.
- Formulate the types of Trend when in the stock market.
- Have a good understanding of the relationship between Indicators and Oscillators.
- Formulate strategies on Analysing Chart Patterns.
- Derive from the different Chart Patterns.
- Understand the meaning and role of Futures Trading as well as the concept of Electronic Trading Systems.
- Understand the framework for designing your system which will work for you.
- The importance of the Psychology of trading.
- Introduction to Stock Markets
- Economic Basics
- Technical Analysis
- Analyzing Chart Patterns
- Electronic Trading Systems
Your Lecturer for this online course: Introduction to the Stock Market
e-Learning Specialist & Student Manager
CLICK HERE TO SAMPLE ONE OF OUR COURSES
Still have a question?
Feel free to browse our FAQ section by clicking the button below.