After successful completion of the course, the student will receive an Arbour Agri completion Certificate.
This course will take you through various sections of Beef Production, highlighting the importance of each as well as providing information on how to manage having strong, healthy and profitable animals.
In this course participants will learn to:
- Manage a herd of Beef cattle, in particular keeping your herd healthy.
- Select the best Bulls and Cows from the herd by looking at various factors.
- Handling and upkeep of your animals to ensure good breeding stock.
- Point out and understand all the important factors to run a successful beef cattle farm.
- Fertility of Bulls and Cows
- Clinical Evaluation
- Clostridial Disease
- Practical Tick Control
- Body Condition Scoring
- Handling Facilities – The Crush
- Identification and Branding
- Age Determination
Your Lecturer for this online course: Beef Production
Tuit | Time to Learn
Still have a question?
Feel free to browse our FAQ section by clicking the button below.