TOC Critical Chain Project Management
After successful completion the student will receive a TOCSA completion Certificate.
We derive the supply rules from the 5 focusing steps and the generic flow rules and then apply them to production, supply chain and projects. In this way, we demonstrate the simplicity and elegance of all the ToC delivery solutions. We emphasise whole system’s thinking throughout.
Subsequent courses will focus on one of the applications and the full understanding to implement solutions.
In this course participants will learn to:
- Design a good flow network for a project.
- Develop a critical chain schedule.
- Use buffer status as the only priority system for everybody.
- Devise a good staggering mechanism for a multi-project pipeline.
- Setup a CCPM project management office
- The current reality of project management.
- The flaws of EVA and intermediate milestones.
- Network flow design.
- Devising a critical chain schedule for a single project.
- Buffer management.
- Project pipelining.
- The detailed rules.
- Status reporting to different levels.
Your Lecturer for this online course: TOC Critical Chain Project Management
Hons B.Eng. (Civil); MBL; Jonah Jonah
Still have a question?
Feel free to browse our FAQ section by clicking the button below.