Interpretation of Leaf Analysis 03
After successful completion of this course the student will receive a JGK completion Certificate.
This course will take you through various sections of Interpretation of Plant Tissue Analytical Data highlighting the importance of each as well as providing information on how to Analyze the Data efficiently and effectively.
In this course participants will learn to:
The outcome will enable you to recommend the appropriate fertilisation program, based on the current nutritional status and to prepare recommendations to correct or maintain optimal nutrient status in order to optimise plant production.
The elements that are dealt with are nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, sulphur, chloride, copper, iron, manganese, zinc, boron, molybdenum and other beneficial elements.
- Introduction to Interpretation of Plant Tissue Analytical Data
- Interpreting the Iron, Manganese and Copper Data
- Interpreting the Zinc, Boron and Molybdenum Data
- Other Beneficial Elements
- The Comprehensive Fertilisation Report
- Interpretation Of The Analytical Results In Order To Formulate A Fertilisation Program For Annual Crops
- Supporting Information
Your Lecturer for this online course: Interpretation of Leaf Analysis 03
Dr. JGK Coetzee
Still have a question?
Feel free to browse our FAQ section by clicking the button below.