Digital Citizenship – Young Kids (Online safety)
After the successful completion of the course, the student will receive a Tuit certificate of completion
It’s clear that digital citizenship is considered as different things by different people, and many people equate it with online safety, as well as something that is mainly for young students. In schools digital citizenship is sometimes focused on concepts such as cyber safety, a term that is itself often used interchangeably with digital citizenship.
This course will teach young children about their well-being in the cyber world as well as the insights of how they can protect themselves from the outside world in terms of cyber bullying, how to be careful when using a computer and similar topics. After taking this course you will have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of Cyber-Dangers as a whole and an insight on how to protect yourself as a young child, as well as how to speak to your parents or someone you trust about any occurrences.
In this course participants will learn to:
- Distinguish between the major dangers of the cyber-world.
- Be able to protect yourself and your child in any online situation and to help your child with any online dangers.
- Be able as a young child to surf the cyber-world safely and in an aware manner.
- Be able to help your child as a parent/guardian with any online dangers.
- Online Safety for Young Kids
- Hector’s World
- Meet Hector’s Friends
Your Lecturer for this online course: Digital Citizenship – Young Kids (Online safety)
Tuit | Time to Learn
Still have a question?
Feel free to browse our FAQ section by clicking the button below.