Digital Citizenship – Adults (Cyber dangers)
After the successful completion of the course, the student will receive a Tuit certificate of completion
It’s clear that digital citizenship is considered as different things by different people, and many people equate it with online safety, as well as something that is mainly for young students. In schools digital citizenship is sometimes focused on concepts such as cyber safety, a term that is itself often used interchangeably with digital citizenship.
This course which will teach you as the parent, guardian or educator about the well-being of your child in the cyber world as well as how you as the parent, guardian or educator can protect yourself from the outside world in terms of scammers, identity thieves etc.
In this course participants will learn to:
- Distinguish between the major dangers of the cyber-world.
- Be able to protect yourself and your child in any online situation and to help your child with any online dangers.
- Be able to surf the cyber-world safely and in an aware manner.
- Cyber bullying
- Digital Reputation
- Excessive use
- File sharing
- Identity theft
- Location-based services
- Offensive or illegal content
- Online Gaming
- Online shopping and banking
- Mobile Phones
- Protecting personal information
- Social networking
- Unwanted content
Your Lecturer for this online course: Digital Citizenship – Adults (Cyber dangers)
Tuit | Time to Learn
Still have a question?
Feel free to browse our FAQ section by clicking the button below.